7.24.2014

Nails and Nate Dogg





Nate wanted to make his debut on the blog! Say hi to Nate Dogg, my 3½ year old pitbull. He's over 90lbs of pure love and my model for the day. Gabe got him as a puppy and raised him to be the sweetest and most lovable dog, and he loves meeting new people so here he is giving his paw to greet you!

On my nails today is JulieG Nails from Jesse's Girl Cosmetics in the color Bikini. Though I love the vibrant color, I hate the thick formula and small brush. The thickness of the polish makes application so uneven and bumpy with brush marks. Thankfully my trusty Seche Vite top coat smoothed things out, it literally makes any nail polish look like (crital) gel. 
My polish skills though are nothing compared to my friend Fiorella from Pretty in Polish! Her nail art skills are too sick, if you haven't checked her out yet DO IT NOW! My favorite looks from her are the pineapple and zebra designs. 


 Thanks for reading and come back for my Nate posts! What kind of pets do you have? I'd love to see pictures! ✌︎




I am not affiliated with and companies or products that I linked to. All products were purchased by me and all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you!