8.05.2014

Bold Lip Love

Feeling bold? These are five of my favorite bold lippies that can be worn day, night, or whenever you need a little umph! There's a good mix of drugstore and mid-end products as well as different colors. Enjoy! Excuse the hair, it was 90℉!!




Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Strawberry Kissed | Long lasting and the best bright red for my skintone


Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick in Countessa Flourescent | A cool toned Barbie pink that's cruelty free!


Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip Balm in Audacious | Budget friendly coral that applies like a dream


Wet n Wild MegaLast in Cherry Bomb | Fav vampy lip and its only two bucks!




Do you love lipstick just as much as I do? Tell me your favorite lip colors in the comments!!
**No affiliated links or sponsored products, just my fav lippies!